The Harlow Group is a market-leading provider of precision sheet metalwork, fabrications and assemblies.
Established in 1975, the company has grown in size and experience. Today, the business operates out of 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space, employs over 130 people today and remains committed to invest in the latest technology to deliver an outstanding service.
Supplying some of the best-known names in the world, the Harlow Group works with a broad range of sectors including aerospace, automotive, consumer and industrial electronics, marine, medical, retail, vending, telecommunications and energy.
Full range of precision sheet metalwork, fabrication and assembly services
We can help you with:
- Advanced laser and punch technology
- Precision forming
- MIG, TIG and MIG/TIG welding
- Plating, Powder-coating, wet painting and silk screening
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly
- CNC precision machining services
Highest quality standards
We operate to high quality standards and the Harlow Group Ltd has full aerospace accreditation and approval across many industry sectors, including:
- International aerospace standard BS EN 9100:2009 (AS9100 REV D)
- Quality Management System of which is accredited to the international standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Member of the Institute of Manufacturing (IfM)
Think it. Design it. Make it.
If you would like help to turn your vision into a reality, please get in touch. Our experienced production teams and technical engineers are on hand to manage your product from initial concept through design to full production.